It's January 1st, 2010 and the beginning of a new year. New files will be made capturing our financial portfolios, the years best photos and crafty projects I'd like to do. "Life with the Jansky's" will also be a place where I plan on capturing the many, many things our family says and does each and everyday.
Ashley is only 6 years old and I've already forgotten what her first words were, how old she was when we potty trained her and other key milestones. I don't ever want to forget the first time Ashley learned how to swing on her own or the day she thought she was ready for daddy to remove the training wheels from her bike.


It's time to record the ups and downs of our busy, exciting life. The happy times as well as the struggles we encounter at home and with our businesses. Recording these times too will allow me to look back 20 years from now and realize that happiness and success didn't and doesn't happen overnight!
CHEERS to 2010!
No comments:
Post a Comment