Thursday, February 25, 2010

Let's Celebrate!

It's almost been a year since my dad had his heart attack. We celebrated this wonderful milestone by going out to lunch. Since I've been back at Bromley, I'm just blocks away from where my dad works and it's not too often that I spend time with him so this was the perfect opportunity to meet up and enjoy some time together to celebrate another year of life.

Fortunately, my sister was able to join us as well. It's been years that I can remember being anywhere with my sister and dad where we didn't have kids hanging off our arms. It was actually quite refreshing and although we only had 30 short minutes to celebrate, we had a lot to share and it was a good time!

Cheers to my dad and his HEART for allowing us to enjoy another year of life with him! -- And as he always says, "It beats the alternative!" -- WITHOUT A DOUBT!

No comments: