I sat at the kitchen table tonight after photographing a football game that was delayed due to heavy rain, thundering, and wind and stared at my plate filled with two small pieces of beef, green beans, peas, and ranch style beans. As I shoved a small spoonful of peas into my mouth, I started to cry and wondered when life will get better. You see, I am in a season of my life where there are very few things that go well and tons of things that don't or at least that is my perception at the moment.
I have done a lot of searching for the silver lining and have had copious amounts of pep talks while looking at myself in the mirror. I've questioned my worth, I've lost my confidence and I am continually searching for my purpose. I often reflect on my journey and question how I got here, why does my story look like this and wonder what's it going to take to get to a place of inner peace and happiness.
I'm stuck in the land of self doubt. I'm lost.
No comments:
Post a Comment