oh parenthood. you. get. life - my life.
so fragile, yet so fun. so emotional, yet so empowering.
Ashley - From tonight's episode I learned that I need to let you spread your wings and fly. You don't need to write your story on a piece of paper because everyone else is doing it....tell it how you wish... afterall, it's your story.
Today, you became a part of something new, something greater and something you chose. New beginnings are tough for us. We've seen so many past excitements, hopes, dreams go by the wayside because of challenges you have had with social environments. And just like everyday these past few months, I saw something different, I saw a twinkle. it's sounds so cliche but it's true. At gymnastics today, you lit up like you do when you ride a roller coaster. This emotion is real. very real. I absolutely love seeing it. When I see it, you are unstoppable, fearless -- on top of the world.
Just like your very first competitive game four years ago, I hope you will remember today and the way it felt to step out, have fun and become empowered to be the best you can be! You are on your way girl!! yes. you. are.
I just love you...
- love you for the crazy way you jump out of the car in the morning and scream until you reach your school's front door.
- love how you think your orange gatorade mustache is cool and should stay the entire day because there is no reason to wipe it off. Afterall, you will be drinking more later.
- love how you nurture those who need it most and look for nothing in return.
- love your outside of the box thinking skills and when you say, "See, I'm an outside the box thinker."
- love your ambition. you have it. lots of it.
October Club Create Prep- Sweet Little Stockings
4 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment