20 Questions! -- Ashley's response to 20 random questions!
1. What do you want to be when you grow up? - I don't want to say the word!
2. What is your favorite food? - Carrots. no -- apples
3. Do you like green eggs and ham? No
4. Do you know how to drive a car? No, but I know how to drive a jeep. how about this, after tennis we bring my jeep to pop and grans and we'll charge it and then I'll ride it all the way to my big school. And I'm gonna even ride it around the block. Well, I know how to ride a bike.
5. If you go anywhere in the whole entire world, where would you go? To Chucke e Cheese and Grans?
6. What would you do when you get there? Play
7. Who's your best friend? Arden
8. What's your favorite thing to do? Go with Daddy to ride my bike and my jeep.
9. What's the first thing you're gonna do when you graduate from High School? I don't want to graduate.
10. When you turn 18 are you going to move out of the house? NO! Why not?
11. Do you want a sister or brother? NO! Why not? Because I don't like brothers or sisters!
12. Are you ever going to get married? NO! Why not? Because I don't like being married! I don't want to be a mom!
13. If you could do anything you wanted right now, what would you do? Sleep, play computer and play tennis.
14. Are you smart? NO! Stop having me answering these questions because I'm getting tired and I have a headache.
15. Who cooks the dinner mommy or daddy? Daddy and Mommy makes peanut butter and Jelly and her own food and for work
16. Who cleans the house? Mommy
17. Do you flush the toilet? yes. Let me go check!
18. What do you like best about daddy? Going to Chuckee Cheese and riding the bike.
19. Where do you live? Texas.
20. Where is Texas? Right here.
October Club Create Prep- Sweet Little Stockings
4 years ago
1 comment:
this cracked me up!
Post a Comment