Monday, February 9, 2009

Tuesday with Taylor - Let's Rodeo San Antonio

This Tuesday is supposed to be a fun day for the girls in the Jansky house. We are headed to the San Antonio rodeo to see Taylor Swift perform! For the past three months, Ashley and I have been listening to her albums on our Ipod to learn the words to her songs. Although we don't know all of the words, I know we're going to have the time of our lives.

We're going to arrive early so that we can hang out on the rodeo grounds and stuff our faces with the very best snacks a rodeo has to offer. Then we are eating a steak dinner at the restaurant in the AT&T center! Pretty Cool, Right? And last but not least, we will settle in on the lower level of the stadium -- you know where the cowboys ride the bulls and get our feet a little dusty all while swaying back and forth to some fabulous and Cheesy Taylor Swift songs!

I'll check back in after the show to see what kind of time we had!

Let's Rodeo San Antonio!

No comments: