So yesterday, I decided to put all of my myspace blogs onto blogger.com, this site. I find it makes it easier to write and share! I read through each one as I posted them and started to laugh at my candid humor. Most times when writing blogs I have some sort of sensor or at least I thought I did. I feel it's good to remain relatively decent; however, I find that the blogs I enjoy the most are the ones that are very raw and straight to the point!
I also found that without these blogs, I would have probably forgotten the memory or maybe changed the memory in my head. I would've never remembered that John and I watched Average Joe the night before Ashley was born, or that the NCAA basketball tournament was in town the day Ashley had her first soccer game. These are quite random details, yet they make the story all that more interesting!
As I celebrate, vent or divulge about the things that happen in the life of the Jansky's, please feel free to comment and share your own stories! After all, it's the stories we tell that create a bond between two people!
October Club Create Prep- Sweet Little Stockings
4 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment