Customer Service! Where did it go? Current mood: hopeful Category: Life
I often find myself disappointed these days at the lack of customer service this country has! From service in a restaurant to service in retail stores--where has it gone?
It's almost so rare these days that when someone actually does give great customer service or has a good work ethic, I'm taken by surprise.
My mom and grandma taught me to treat others how you yourself would like to be treated. In short, they would say, "Are you being a lady of grace?" In my mind, it's very easy to be a lady of grace or even just nice to people -- Especially those who are tipping.
Sure we all have our bad days, but I can't really believe that everyone is having their one bad day when I'm there.
John & I are thinking of doing a short-film on customer service! It's time we start treating people in our community better!
October Club Create Prep- Sweet Little Stockings
4 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment