Sunday, November 27, 2016

A Letter From Peter Pan

Dear Taylor,

Today is the last day of our family as a trio.  Taylor; you are born tomorrow.  I hope and wish for you to be wonderful and happy.  You have the best and most caring mother in the world.  She has waited for your arrival ever since your sister has been born.  Ashley, your sister has waited as well for you to arrive since she was born.  I, your dad, am also excited and yet scared for your arrival.

I do the best I can.  I am a very big kid myself, so hope that I can be the father you need.  I will love you and play with you 100%, as I do your sister.  I will always love you no matter what.  I will protect you and look out for your well being.  I will sometimes say something mean; or I'll make a bad decision, but that will never change the fact that I love you.

We are all eager for your arrival and cannot wait for the new adventure with the Jansky Foursome.

Love,
Dad (AKA, Peter Pan)

No comments: