Friday, October 1, 2010

The rest is still unwritten.............

What a wonderful week! Ashley is settling in to 1st grade and although there are challenges here and there, I firmly believe we are moving forward. This past week we implemented an afterschool schedule for Ashley - as recommended by SuperNanny - and it appears to be working fabulously! For the most part, Ashley came home with E's all week! Structure in the household does payoff!

It also helps us to not get carried away with TV, computers, etc.... Our time is carved out into 30 minute increments and each of us has a say in how the day is carved out! Ashley is doing tennis 2x a week and gymnastics 2x a week. She loves both immensely and is doing very well during practice.













On the Josabi's front, we have a huge October headed our way and I couldn't be happier -- three years of hard work is finally coming to fruition! -- Bring on the Toadies and Girl-in-a-Coma; two awesome Texas bands!

I'm also looking forward to the holiday's! It's been a couple years since I've had the opportunity to celebrate thanksgiving. I just can't wait to plop down in the louge of John's parents house and smell the pumpkin pie and turkey baking! I love the smell of christmas: cinnamon, hot chocolate, peppermint, etc.....

No comments: