Sunday, December 30, 2007

New Year Resolutions -- Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah

As I move into 2008, there are two HUGE goals I have in mind: to finish things I start and to simplify my life! I will finally organize that junk drawer in the kitchen and get rid of the oodles and oodles of bath and body works lotion that I've bought over the years but have never used. Although it sounds quite simple, these two goals are going to be a challenge.

With the start of the new year, I also hope -- like every year -- to lose weight! This also goes back to goal number 1: to finish things I start! I've gone to Cabo for the past three years hoping that by July I'd have that six pack and go to the beach with a hot bikini...and every year ~~ it's the same ~~ one big fat arse with a huge bathing suit covered up by moo moo's and towels!

So... as I bounce into the new year, I hope to not make promises to myself I can't keep and stop talking about the things I want to do or change and just start doing it!! -- Afterall...the most successful people in life are those that just do it and don't actually talk about doing it!

No comments: